GritaskKnightofValorGritaskKnightofValor

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

CC Flash Jam CC Flash Jam

Lol, fifen

That was a good first animation. You should be proud. Your off to a better start than most. Hell, it wasn't just a good first animation, it was at a level that some take a year or more to reach. Keep at it.

MetalDart responds:

Wow, that makes me feel really happy! :D
And yeah, I will probably keep making animation. It's so fun.

CD- SAW CD- SAW

V-Dub in da house, ya!

Not the first saw parody, but definately the first good one that I've seen. There's been a lot of clay clocks today. I guess Strawberry really IS taking over clay world.

Dirty Turban XD Dirty Turban XD

Not what I expected

When I saw the title, I knew what audio you were using, but I expected some animation. I did enjoy your choice of main character. But you could have at lest had a second picture for the radio station guy and just switched back and forth. Great idea though and a good start for something you may want to revisit later.

Interactive Forest Interactive Forest

I recognize these graphics

Was this made to practice the techniques taught by Helbereth's Big Fat Tutorial? I never did get around to trying any of that stuff, but you seem to have done a pretty good job of it. I guess I'll give it a shot now that you've made it look easy.

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

Great game.

It had me going for a long time. A five for you. If anyone wants a sewer map, check the BBS. If there's not already one up, I'll have one up soon.

Striplings 2060 Striplings 2060

Quite awesome.

Very original. I hate those "unbeatable" games that are just a ridiculous waste of time. After 8 hours and 12 redbulls, you finally beat the piece of crap. But this is just a game where you see how many creative ways you can get killed. You can stop at any time, knowing that it's literally unbeatable anyway. It's not habit-forming to the point of ruining your life like that stupid beehive shooter. But it is somewhat addictive. I have to say though, I was a bit disappointed by the "special" move. It wasn't nearly as funny as the spear. Keep up the good work though. And keep those blam-happy nooblets on their toes. They may finally leave Newgrounds because the "big ol' bully" revealed their idiocy to the world.

BoMToons responds:

I feel warm and fuzzy. You thought the spear was funnier than the bike pump?! There's no accounting for taste ;)

.unleaded. .unleaded.

Hellz ja!

I used this for my project. It's awesomely catchy shit.

It Ain't Natural It Ain't Natural

roflmao

I can use this as the background music of the final boss(Michael Jackson) of my new game that's a year in the making because for some strange reason, I will only work on it during the month of August.

cockjockey responds:

I'll look forward to it, but why August?

How To Burn Plastic How To Burn Plastic

Good for assassin games.

Hehe. The title gives me crazy ideas about celebrity assassination. I just might make an assassin game with this song.

Tech-Advance responds:

That would be pretty crazy. Go for it man, thanks for the review!