GritaskKnightofValorGritaskKnightofValor

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Interactive Forest Interactive Forest

I recognize these graphics

Was this made to practice the techniques taught by Helbereth's Big Fat Tutorial? I never did get around to trying any of that stuff, but you seem to have done a pretty good job of it. I guess I'll give it a shot now that you've made it look easy.

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

Great game.

It had me going for a long time. A five for you. If anyone wants a sewer map, check the BBS. If there's not already one up, I'll have one up soon.

Striplings 2060 Striplings 2060

Quite awesome.

Very original. I hate those "unbeatable" games that are just a ridiculous waste of time. After 8 hours and 12 redbulls, you finally beat the piece of crap. But this is just a game where you see how many creative ways you can get killed. You can stop at any time, knowing that it's literally unbeatable anyway. It's not habit-forming to the point of ruining your life like that stupid beehive shooter. But it is somewhat addictive. I have to say though, I was a bit disappointed by the "special" move. It wasn't nearly as funny as the spear. Keep up the good work though. And keep those blam-happy nooblets on their toes. They may finally leave Newgrounds because the "big ol' bully" revealed their idiocy to the world.

BoMToons responds:

I feel warm and fuzzy. You thought the spear was funnier than the bike pump?! There's no accounting for taste ;)

2006| The Rambo Bros. 2 2006| The Rambo Bros. 2

Great game.

Everything about it was awesome but there's another glitch. I have the easy mode medal, the jackpot medal, the weapons expert medal (or if you have a dirty mind, "weapon sexpert"), and the speed run medal. That makes 4. But it still won't let me play survival mode. You might want to look into this.

Holy-Howard responds:

It´s not a glitch. You can´t use the flintlock in storymode so you don´t need it to get this medal.

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

mission improbable

This was a great game. Very challenging, very good. I'd hate to play Halo with you though. You have a fettish for spawn-killing. It took at least 40 tries to beat, and you're damned skippy I took a screenshot of the victory frame! I deserved it.

Flash Racer Flash Racer

haha! Mainstream sucks!

All the big consoles and all the big ass racing games there are and it was a flasher on NG who was the first to actually have everything! The basic race shit with upgrades and such-all race games. Actually driving to shit instead of Gran Turismo map bullshit-midnight club, need for speed underground 2. Violent racing with guns and shit-various nintendo racing games. All of the above-so far, only this(that I know of).

The curse of a clock The curse of a clock

this really blows

No. Seriously. It is fucking terrible. And don't do that shit where you bring up my lack of flash art, because that doesn't mean I can't say you suck. It doesn't make me a hypocrate like you seem to think. You're a dooce. A talentless hack. The game makes no sense at all. Clocks like you should have your entrails burned to apease B.

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

one of the greatest.

Definately the second best game on NG. The whole face thing was totally balls, though. I mean, come on. It's so fucking old. And it didn't even scare me, it just pissed me off. The music was good. You took an old track of a kid singing a perfectly innocent song and added freaky sound effects to it-and yet as easy as it was to do-it will give nightmares to all who play this game.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

w007!!!!!!!!!!!111

This is the greatest flash that I have ever seen. The graphics were beautiful (dare I say better than Halo?), the music was beautiful, and the detail was beautiful. You are clearly the most skilled group of individuals to ever make flash. You should make a full-length version that you can sell on disk or online. You would not have a file size limit, and therefore, you could add more background information, more enemies, and more abilities. But if you ever decide to do this, then do not, under any circumstance, give any character a human voice. That is what made Spyro gay. Keep the screeching sounds. I like the screeching sounds.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

DAMN!

Fucken fuck yeah! This game gets all 10's from me! Nice work.